Think Tank Project 1
Respond to the following questions. Feel free to copy and paste them into the comment section and then type directly under each question.
You must also reply to one other classmate.
1. What was your role in the project? List (HONESTLY) the tasks you accomplished and then briefly describe how what you did contributed to your group. If you failed to do your part, then be honest about that. Explain why and then discuss what you will do differently.
2. What challenges did this project pose for you?
3. What did you find most moving, most intriguing, most unforgettable?
4. How were you changed as a person as a result of your encounter with this topic?
5. What questions do you still have?
6. What did this project (both the content and the process) teach you about human nature, about yourself?
Content = what you learned about food and the ethics around food, i. e., fast food and food production.
Process = what you learned while doing the research, creating the website, the prezi, the video, and working in a group, etc.
Contemporary Themes Seniors who are engaged in THINK TANK research groups this year.