Respond to the following questions. Feel free to copy and paste them into the comment section and then type directly under each question. Please address both content and process.
Content = What you learned about bullying education, intervention, and prevention
Process = what you learned while doing the research, creating the website, the prezi, the video, working in a group, and presenting to younger students, etc.
1. What was your role in the project? List (HONESTLY) the tasks you accomplished and then briefly describe how what you did contributed to your group. If you failed to do your part, then be honest about that. Explain why and then discuss what you will do differently.
2. What challenges did this project pose for you?
3. What did you find most moving, most intriguing, most unforgettable?
4. How were you changed as a person as a result of your encounter with this topic?
5. What questions do you still have?
6. What did this project (both the content and the process) teach you about human nature, about yourself?
7. What worked well?
8. What didn't work so well, and how can we make it better for next year?
9. Does this project count as STARTING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS? Why? or Why not?
You must also reply to one other classmate.
Both responses are due by Wednesday, April 10th, and then the comments will be closed.